Friday, September 29, 2006

Final countdown




It´s over now. A five weeks course consisting of four workshops and a weblog reflecting my
experiences and moods come to their end. What lasts? I don´t know. I did lots of stuff I wasn´t used to do. I opened my mind. I learned. I got to know some great people. I had the privilege to work in groups that combined the most widespread skills and a real nice team spirit. Last not least I had fun. Not the worst balance to strike after five weeks.
Only a few sentences about today: Many things were going on at K3. Some I missed because they were too early in the morning or to far away. But I still saw a lot of good stuff, an awesome children´s book, a hilarious 'secret tree', a test of wine from unexpected countries (Iraq, North Korea etc.), a dark room and so on.
Finally we had our presentation. It worked very well. Maybe our chosen time wasn´t perfect because at 14.15 on a friday most students are either at home, on their way home or they are really in a hurry to come home. Nevertheless we did our stuff, feedback wasn´t just overwhelming, but as it Kami said: "Hey, that´s life".
Life goes on, but this Blog ends exactly HERE.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home