Thursday, September 07, 2006

Reset

Day 5, kick-off for workshop 2. Three members of the "New beginings" (sic!) project introduced us into their widespread work (own photomontage on the left, picture from www.nbgngs.com included). They started with a new type of handwriting (s.th. I´d really need) and a bench that seemed to be quite uncomfortable. Some notice boards made from recycled materials didn´t impress me that much, some unique basketball hoops were much better. A radio project reminded me partly of Bertolt Brechts "radio theory". Another one was about walking, talking and eating - add sleeping and my life is described almost completely...
What will be our task? Think about own projects, discuss and have fun. That´s how I understood it. Since I like to talk (and to walk and to eat and to sleep) it´s maybe not the worst job to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home