Friday, September 08, 2006

Walkie-talkie














Today we were going for a walk. We went through Malmös park which is by far bigger and more beautiful than I had it recognized yet. We were about ten people, the sun was shining, we talked about a little bit of everything and finally had some coffee.
But why? If it comes to why-questions I love to quote good old Bernie Shaw: "You see things; and you say 'Why?'
But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?' "
Why not? Occupying space by walking as a group can be performing art. We performed as if we knew what we are doing. Our eyes were wide open. Our mind hadn´t finished its widening process, I guess.
Next week we are supposed to transform a part of the park we walked through into a object of our art. Almost everything seems to be possible.
But firstly we have to talk about it. Then we are going for a walk again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home